Advantages of Working with Supreme
By reviewing your early casting needs in the design phase with Supreme's engineers and pattern makers, we can influence the casting process required at considerable savings over hog-out parts, die casting or investment casting of small lots.
- As a single source supplier, pattern shop and foundry, Supreme offers control over additional steps in the casting process, assuring quality and on-time delivery.
- Quick turnaround on tooling and first article sample castings.
- By working with your designers and engineers, we can hold to your project schedule even when several evolutionary design changes are anticipated during the tooling stages.
- The same tooling used for prototype production of as few as one or two pieces can also be used for production runs of typically 1,200 castings annually over many years.
- All negative master tooling is stored by Supreme and lasts indefinitely.
- Supreme offers a means to tool up inexpensively, to get the parts required for testing quickly before major investments need be made in hard metal, high volume tooling.